2 large heads of Green Cabbage, approximately
1 bunch Scallions
¾ cup of Grapeseed Oil or other light vegetable oil
¼ cup Sesame Oil
1-2 tbs Chile Oil
1/3 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
¼ cup Sugar
Salt and Pepper
2 packages Ramen Noodles
1 cup Slivered Almonds
½ cup Sesame Seeds
1. Slice cabbage in quarters and cut each quarter into thin strips. Thinly slice scallions. Set both aside.
2. Mix oils, rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper with a whisk in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Toast ramen noodles, slivered almonds and sesame seeds until lightly browned.
4. Toss cabbage and scallions with dressing until coated. Place covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. When ready to serve, mix toasted noodles and nuts with cabbage and garnish with remaining.