- 1 pound Eggplant, cubed
- ½ pound Zucchini, cubed
- Olive Oil, salt and pepper
Optionally, add any or all of the below:
- ½ pound fresh tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped or smashed
- 4 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Cut eggplant and zucchini into 1” cubes. (If using fresh tomatoes, cube them as well).
Place in a large bowl, lightly cover in olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well. (Add any of the other optional ingredients at this time. Taste a piece of zucchini to check seasoning and adjust as necessary.)
Put the veggie mix into a casserole dish and place into preheated oven. After 20 minutes check the tenderness of the veggies, and if you want to cook longer, cover with tin foil.