· 1large bunch Lacinato kale
· 1cup sliced Shitake mushrooms, stems removed
· 1/4cup toasted walnuts
· 1/4cup dried cranberries or raisins
· 1/4cup freshly grated parmigiano cheese
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
· freshly squeezed lemon juice
· sea salt
· freshly ground pepper
Put sliced mushrooms in a glass pan and mix in 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle of sea salt and pepper. Roast in preheated 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove stem and tear Lacinato into bite-sized pieces. Put in bowl and with hands massage 1/4 tsp. salt into Lacinato until bright green.
Once Shitake have cooled, mix into Lacinato. Add walnuts, cranberries and Parmigiano. Generously add and season to taste with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and pepper. Remember, salt has already been added.