- 8 cups mixed shredded red and green cabbage
- 1 12-oz. bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions (about 4)
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 green apple
- Combine red and green cabbages, broccoli slaw, carrots, and scallions in a large bowl. Toss to mix well.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Slaw mixture and dressing can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover separately and chill.
- No more than 20 minutes before serving, cut core from apple and cut apple into matchstick-size pieces. Add apple to slaw mixture and toss to evenly incorporate. Add dressing (adding earlier will result in a soggy slaw) and toss to evenly coat.