Bitter Melon2 cloves chopped garlic
1 TBS Fish Sauce
1. Cut the bitter melon lengthwise and scoop out seeds
2. Slice the melon into small bite sized pieces
3. In a large wok or frying pan heat up oil and then add the melon
4. Cook the melon over high heat for about 10 minutes, being sure to stir every minute or so and to add more oil if necessary
5. Add the chopped garlic and allow it to brown
6. Cook for another 5 more minutes or until the melon is slightly browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and toss in the fish oil.