Difficulty Level: Easy
2-3 zucchinis1 tbs olive oil
(Optional) 1 large tomato or ½ cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
1. Julienne your zucchini and place in a strainer. (If you do not have a mandoline or a spiral vegetable slicer then cut zucchini into long thin strips).
2. Add a few dashes of sea salt to the zucchini and toss to coat. Allow to sit in the sink for 15-20 minutes to remove some of the excess water. You can also blot the zucchini with a paper towel to remove even more excess water.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add minced garlic.
4. Once the garlic has browned add chopped tomatoes and allow them to sauté for a minute or two.
5. Finally, add the zucchini noodles to the pan and cook until tender (about 5 minutes).