2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2c skim milk
1/2c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
4 medium leeks, halved lengthwise
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9x12 in baking pan
2. Melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth.
3. Gradually stir in milk and cheese until cheese is melted. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange the leeks in a single layer in the pan and cover with cheese sauce.
5. Bake for 30 min in oven until leeks are tender and sauce is bubbly.