· 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
· 3 ounces goat cheese
· 2 tablespoons milk
· 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
· Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Once boiling add in a big pinch of salt and the cubed butternut squash.
3. Cook the butternut squash until soft, about 10-15 minutes depending how big your cubes are.
4. Drain the water out of the pot and add in the goat cheese, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper.
5. Mash with a potato masher or immersion blender/stick until desired mashed consistency is reached.
6. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.