3 tomatoes, chopped
1/4c sun-dried tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
fresh basil, chopped, stems removed
salt, pepper to taste
1 whole wheat french baguette
1c parmesan cheese, shredded
1. preheat oven to broiler
2. In a large boil, combine both tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Cut baguette into small 3 inch sections
4. on baking sheet, arrange baguette slices in a single layer, broil until slightly browned.
5. Divide the mixture evenly on top of slices and top with cheese.
6. Broil for 5 min or until cheese is melted.